NEW Sunday School Series!
Beginning July 10, 2022, 9:30 AM
How Do We Define a Worldview?
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)
A worldview is our starting point for how we interpret what we observe, experience, or read. It is vitally important that we know what a Biblical worldview is and is not.
- It is not a test to see if you are a Christian.
- It does help in determining your starting point and your authority.
- Anyone in the church should have a biblical worldview.
There are two worldviews: Biblical and NOT Biblical.
In a Biblical worldview, the Bible is the authority in all matters. In a NOT Biblical worldview, man's wisdom is the authority. There is no neutrality. Atheists/evolutionists will attempt to get you to meet on an imaginary neutral ground. Once you do this, you throw out your most powerful weapon, the Bible; and you are now on their turf.
Come join us as we learn how to know the Gospel, believe the Gospel, share the Gospel, and defend the Gospel. We meet every Sunday morning at 9:30 AM.
- Sunday School is held every Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- Morning Worship is held every Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. Please join us as Pastor David Watkins brings a message out of God's Word.
Prayer meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday nights via Zoom (Online). We would love to pray for you. Share your requests with us via email or phone and we will join you in prayer that God's will would be done with your concerns. Please contact us for more information.